singles

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> Seeking beautiful Goth girl for friendship, maybe more.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffreydavidmorris

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2005 20:01    Post subject: Seeking beautiful Goth girl for friendship, maybe more. Reply with quote

Seeking beautiful Goth girl for friendship, maybe more.
Seeking beautiful Goth girl (21 - 29) for friendship, maybe more. Check me out via my
website www.jeffreydavidmorris.com

Who is my girl?

A girl, 100lb.'s - 120lb.'s, 5'6 - 5'11, Caucasian, Asian or Latina, "handles her
business", who can be - professional, dedicated and committed, but as well - Goth, cut
loose, not possess an issue with nudity or kicking it nude, is open - minded to receive
oral sex, without any feeling of need to have sex or give oral sex, "Just Be", and who is
secure in herself and does as she pleases. She who is unrestricted by the rules and
regulations of the world, society and humanity around her. She has strength, charisma,
intelligence, spunk, sassy, erotic and personality and not passive, but knows what she
wants, but isn't ' stuck up'. A girl who is beautiful in her own way and loves to flaunt
her beauty to the world, society and humanity around her. Creating art with her presence
in daily life. Some would deem this as not a girl's place, therefore making her "broken"
to the world's, society's, and humanity's standards. But, she doesn't care what society,
this world or humanity thinks or says, and that brings her satisfaction for all the World,
Society and Humanity forth to taste her creation and beauty as it was meant to be savored,
through Cunnilingus and (female) Analingus (on her), then if desired, to have the one whom
feed's on her, leave, be gone, like the dust or wind of the desert or sea. And for you
schmuck of guy's out there that think you know how to eat pussy, what, like these guy's do
in video's/ Please, get the f - - - outta here. Tongue goes in a woman, outta of love &
the eater's self love for the taste of clean, nice pussy, simple as that.

Female Goth Beauty

I imagine being on my on my knee's, almost in tear's staring at their beauty . . . . See
me at: www.jeffreydavidmorris.com

http://www.jeffreydavidmorris.com

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: