industrial

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nagatek

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2007 08:34    Post subject: Mona Mur & Jerico One New Project 2007 Reply with quote

DIELECTRIC is the new London - Berlin experimental electronic side-project creation formed
over the last few months in 2006 by J.HOOKENS ( JERICO ONE ) and the established
underground Berlin based female artist / singer / instrumentalist MONA MUR who has gained
her reputation in collaboration with artists such as "Einsterzende Neubauten", "Yello" and
the Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra.

The first debut release will be a yet untitled EP via URBCOM and will include 2 new
exclusive tracks written in collaboration with Japanese cyberpunk author KENJI SIRATORI
among other brand new material and guest artists currently being recorded by HOOKENS /
MUR. For audio soundtracks and update please vist the new DIELECTRIC Myspace page.

www.myspace.com/dielectric

broend22

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2007 23:23    Post subject: Re: Mona Mur Reply with quote

Hello from Broe22 Canada.
I have to draw your attention on this help as I saw your profile in this site to get me
good men and women from your Country who can work and live on board Ship ,We will help to
bring you over here in Canada through the Authority
of the Canadian Labours Organization .
Thanks from the Astrashiplines Company Manager.
Mrs BROEND FRIGS

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Industrial (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: