WORLD

Post new topic  Reply to topic Worldwide Rave Board (international) -> Show Cancelled DueTo A CaseOf an Unprofessional Fire Perform
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dalliance

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2007 11:40    Post subject: Show Cancelled DueTo A CaseOf an Unprofessional Fire Performer Reply with quote

Hey all I found this bulletin on a site that I go to all of the time & thought you should
see it so that you know who is careless in the Fire Art world .

The Fire Art World Is Beautiful but when you have people doing drugs & drinking before a
fire show and thinking that it is okay to perform like that think again.

Here Is The Story
An Unproffesional Fire Performer by the name of
Ted E. Needs to Give it up!

Here Is the Post That I found and I think that everyone should see this before even
thinking of hiring someone so careless as Ted.E And if you take that chance in hiring
him good luck,

this is a person that does not know what he is doing & if your thinking of hiring him than
maybe you are unprofessional yourself.

Ted .E Is Your Man & this is not his first time burning someone and doing something like
this He Managed To Burn A woman With FlashPaper Last week At WebsterHall, The women is now
screaming Lawsuit we are still Scratching our heads
A case of Drunken Fire Performance ,Fire,liquor & drugs Don't Mix & This Is What Happens
When you Mix this element with something that is suppose to be respected & looked upon as
a spiritual element .
Safety is everything in the realm of fire .

Not good at all this is something that reflects on everyone in the Fire Art World
The woman was screaming Lawsuit & Websterhall is a big Club in Nyc Lawsuit is a bad thing
!

If any of you even hear the Name Ted.E don't even bother with him, who know's what this
guy is capable of doing he is an accident waiting to happen & make sure it's not at your
own venue or private party!

D.

I saw this Post & I had to let others know so that others won't have to deal with this
person by the name Of Ted.E
keep the professionals working & the ones that don't know what they are doing out of it
all.

icon_cry.gif
img]

GoddessSkyClaudette&VladOfErosFire

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Worldwide Rave Board (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: