house

Post new topic  Reply to topic House (international) -> HSM-001 :: GIANO | TBF | ROSHAN | KB SWING :: support from M
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roshan_HSM

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2009 12:12    Post subject: HSM-001 :: GIANO | TBF | ROSHAN | KB SWING :: support from MARK FARINA, DJ SNEAK... Reply with quote

-= Click here to PURCHASE @ STOMPY.COM =-

Hey everyone,

I would like to announce the launch of my new label Home Schooled Music. We're aiming to
release tracks that carry that 90s house vibe, with a bit of a modern twist icon_wink.gif.

The first release of the label contains the highly anticipated 'Sandman' track from Giano
and TBF, along with TBF's 'Zodiac', 'I.O.U.' from Roshan, and 'Klets' from KB Swing.

You can check out clips of the entire release on the myspace page at:
Home Schooled Music Myspace Page. This
release has already received the support of Mark Farina, Dj Sneak, Heather,
Fred Everything, Hector Moralez, Phil Weeks, Bryan Jones
, along with some
of the other usual suspects.

Thanks to all the artists that remained patient with us while we tried to initially
release this on vinyl, as well as Dimitri @ CMS for his work on the mastering portion of
the release.

This release is available exclusively through STOMPY as a pre-release, and will available
at other outlets in the coming weeks. Massimo DaCosta has just licensed
TBF's 'Sandman' for his upcoming mix CD on Beaubar as well!

Below is the cover to the first volume:

Please feel free to add us on myspace, and let us know what you think of the release!

More on the way before WMC...

Cheers icon_biggrin.gif,

- Roshan

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> House (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: