house

Post new topic  Reply to topic House (international) -> music production computer for sale ADELAIDE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fmproject

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010 15:09    Post subject: music production computer for sale ADELAIDE Reply with quote

REVISED PRICE (NEED TO SELL ASAP) OFFERS CONSIDERED

Hi there!

It is time for me to head overseas, time to buy a lappy and take the music on the run
with me. Because of this, i am selling my beloved desktop pC. I am going to let it go
only for the amount that i need, so the price will be alot cheaper than anywhere else,
and the quality of what im offering is great!
so here it is..

Dual Core Intel Pentium E2200 2020GHz (this baby is quick and doing a few things at
once!)
Ram - 2GIG
Im not sure about the rest of the specs, but i can tell you that this computer is awesome
and quick.
The monitor is a 24inch Samsung, which is also awesome, especially if you want to use
multiple windows at once, kinda like have 2 monitors in one! HERES A link

http://www.getprice.com.au/Samsung-2443BW-24-LCD-Gpnc_26--42214475.htm

The computer comes loaded with Reason 4 software, inlcuding some extra samlples to make
those tracks hit a bit better! You can use Reason as a plug in for live or studio work,
or stand alone as i do, for personal productions:)

I need $600 for it all, and i will through in an amp and some speakers (not the best
speakers or amp but they work for me at the moment!)

This is a good deal, i know it is because i have given the price of everything, half of
its value!

send me a mail at funkymonkey.clive@gmail.com or call me on 0421351101

and yeah, there is heaps of music on this comp too!!

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> House (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: