drumnbass

Post new topic  Reply to topic Drum & Bass (international) -> Im Setting up a distribution company
View previous topic :: View next topic  
modus1

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 03:49    Post subject: Im Setting up a distribution company Reply with quote

Just wanted some feed back basically, i am moving to Calgary in March and starting a DnB
distribution company. I am going to be dealing with all the major distributors in the UK
with the view to be able to supply all types of DnB at a good (hopefully cheaper) price
than anyone else can... and also 24hr delivery anywhere in Canada at a very good price.
What im looking for is any contacts that you guys may think usefull for me when i get
there ie record stores , promoters and anything else you can think of..packaging
companies,delivery companies? all would be of help.I know the demand is there in Canada
for a reliable competent company, and i know with the people who i am working alongside
Canada have a wealth of knowledge and experience and also my own history withing the DnB
scene the potential to service the demand can be met.

If you would like to mail me with any help then i will reply to all emails

cheers

lee

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Drum & Bass (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: