gothic
!

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silas

PostPosted: 23 May 2005 02:21    Post subject: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

The Eerie Horror Festival is currently looking for models to appear on its website.

Who we are looking for

We are looking for models who would like to be spotlighted in our "Coverghoul of the
Month" section. We are looking for men and women (approximately 18-35) who would be like
to be spotlighted on the new website for the Eerie Horror Film Festival. We are looking
for models with a sinister as well as androgynous edge... zombie pinup girls and goth
rockers vampire chicks and axe wielding super model cannibals. If you're a B-Movie
knockout or a Blockbuster hunk we want you! What ever your background if you're ghoulishly
attractive throw on a couple buckets of blood and send us a picture already!

What you get out of it

Even though this is a non-paying honor, the selected winners each month would receive
promotion on a website which averages 30,000 hits a month, free access to all Eerie Horror
Fest functions, and the opportunity to cross-promote through the Eerie Horror Fest's
various promotional media (mailers, posters, preview guides, etc.) which find themselves
in the hands of thousands of rabid horror fans across the United States and beyond!

About us

The Eerie Horror Fest is a young horror festival centered in Erie, PA. We are a horror
festival which looks to the past for its inspiration and to the future for its new vision
of what horror will become. With a list of visiting stars at the annual Eerie Horror Fest
which includes Mark Borchard, Lloyd Kaufman, Gunner Hanson, and Ben Meade (amongst others)
as well as other non-annual events highlighting Horror in all its forms (Movies, theater,
music, etc) the Eerie Horror Festival is one to watch! Come be a part of one kick-ass
group of underpaid, over-worked, and horror-obsessed film zombies! For more about us
please visit the website. www.eeriehorrorfest.com

What we need from you

A short bio, contact information and a few of your most ghoulish photographs.

Thanx!

Silas P. Rutledge
Director Marketing and Promotions Eerie Horror Fest

weebo

PostPosted: 27 May 2005 11:37    Post subject: Re: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

i hope you choke on your own vomit...

Sine

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005 13:51    Post subject: Re: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

Glimmer Rat, you ever got a nice word ............?

re the Goth Models seems an awful hit and miss way of recruiting that I just do not think
is legit possily some scary ass bastard in his basement plotting the un timley demise of
his next applicant.......now that is goth

Back to Entropy.........it is difference, why would there need to be any interaction if
all things were homoginsied

Sine

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2005 06:15    Post subject: Re: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

Hey Glimmer,

What's news?

Re being nice...Be what ever as long as it is you...Now fuck off!

Just kidding, off to try acupuncture for the first time on Friday I realise it is not like
a vaccination one session and hey presto, but all the same I am interested in a medicine
that focuses on balance as its form of prevention, rather than an ailment based cure if
that made any sense...

Interested to hear if anyone has tried acupuncture and what you thought of the results
(good or bad)

Oh and one more question ...Is acupuncture Goth enough?

mr_fear

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2005 06:45    Post subject: Re: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

O.K ill make this short an sweet!
Glimmer: be whoever ya wanna be an if people dont like it
fuck'em !.
Sine:Is acupuncture Goth enough? hmmm... well in my opinion
that would be a big no! but im not one to judge so if you
must justify it call it a lesser form of self-Mutilation(cause of the sharp pointy needles
an all)

weebo

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2005 20:24    Post subject: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

Every time i log into this board i slip in and out of threads only to read the same
mindless garbage from the same people, thus far there are but a very few people on this
forum i would actually bother to even attempt to hold a civilized conversation with... let
it be a sad day in hell when i regard any of the newer members actual worthy enough to
talk to,

out of this thread glam is the only one with a feeling on injustice odd isn't it?

but then again he is also the only one in this thread who actually has a brain...

weebo

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2005 15:53    Post subject: Re: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

lol maybe,

but you know its bad when i start to put my foot down about the amount of mindless shit
and chaos all over the place, or maybe im just getting older -_-'

also glam i notice you joined my forum =D

Sine

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2005 12:16    Post subject: Re: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

Concited wank ! Glimmer maybe I should have put TIC after "Is Accupuncture Goth enough"
thought it was blantly obvious re Darkstar and her massage thread, that it was a joke,

But possibly you and Weeboo think you are that sh!t hot that no one could make a joke with
you, " Oh surely not a joke, they must be lame and seriously insecure with them selvs and
need my reassurance that what they do is in line with the life style banner I choose to
wave ie Goth"

After all you are the authority all things dark are you not.......Fool !

weebo

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2005 18:04    Post subject: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

Sine, i find your lack of brain cells rather funny.

like i high school student's view towards the retarded kid at his school, i don't know
whether to point and laugh at you or feel sorry for you.

the fact can you recall any point me claiming to be dark or goth, no i bet you cant and do
you know why that is?

because your a bloody newbie to this board, no doubt by now your creaming your pants in
angst teenage hormones waiting for my rant to finish so you can pull your cock abit harder
and abuse me with more mind numbing childish abuse.

Well i say "HA HA HA bring it on you diaper pissing loser"

careful not to mix up your badly fluids as you ejaculate at the chance to reply to this
post for you may wet your pants.

as my post comes to a conclusion im hoping your stating to notice the point ot my post?

by now i have a strange feeling the drool from you mouth is probly half flooded your
keyboard and your caretaker is looking for you bib,

for a less complex version of my post look at this image:

http://www.film-tech.com/ubb/image_uploads/retard.jpg

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: