gothic

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weebo

PostPosted: 27 May 2005 11:37    Post subject: Re: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

i hope you choke on your own vomit...

Sine

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2005 13:51    Post subject: Re: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

Glimmer Rat, you ever got a nice word ............?

re the Goth Models seems an awful hit and miss way of recruiting that I just do not think
is legit possily some scary ass bastard in his basement plotting the un timley demise of
his next applicant.......now that is goth

Back to Entropy.........it is difference, why would there need to be any interaction if
all things were homoginsied

Sine

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2005 06:15    Post subject: Re: wanted: goth guys and b-movie beauties Reply with quote

Hey Glimmer,

What's news?

Re being nice...Be what ever as long as it is you...Now fuck off!

Just kidding, off to try acupuncture for the first time on Friday I realise it is not like
a vaccination one session and hey presto, but all the same I am interested in a medicine
that focuses on balance as its form of prevention, rather than an ailment based cure if
that made any sense...

Interested to hear if anyone has tried acupuncture and what you thought of the results
(good or bad)

Oh and one more question ...Is acupuncture Goth enough?

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: