SACRAMENTO

Post new topic  Reply to topic Rock (international) -> Jesse Labelle & Tyler Kyte- This Thursday @ Revival
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lefthook999

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2005 06:56    Post subject: Jesse Labelle & Tyler Kyte- This Thursday @ Revival Reply with quote

icon_arrow.gif THE JESSE LABELLE BAND
W/ TYLER KYTE, JOSHUA BARTHOLOMEW & ROZ BELL

Thursday, July 28th @ Revival
Doors 9:00pm, 19+, $7 @ The Door

The Jesse Labelle Band

Jesse Labelle is a 21 year old singer/ songwriter with a gift for heartfelt ballads, great
pop songs and kick ass guitar playing. He has been honing his craft in coffee houses and
open mics in Toronto for the past few years and his fan base is expanding along with his
growth.

Combine Simon and Garfunkel with Matchbox Twenty and throw in a little T-Rex and you're in
Jesse Labelle's world. Jesse just returned from NYC after an amazing showcase in the funky
city of NY... We have some amazing new announcements coming from Jesse soon..

We are exspecting great things from this young talent... come check out JESSE LABELLE and
get hooked by this brilliant up and coming talent.

FOR MORE INFO: www.jesselabelle.com

For Publicity Info: Andrea Caldwell: lefthook_development@hotmail.com

Management & Production: James Bryan james@lefthookent.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tyler Kyte

Hailing from Lindsey,Ontario,20 year old singer/songwriter Tyler Kyte has a voice that
grabs you and won't let go. Blessed with a distinct vibrato,and raspy tone reminiscent of
Eddy Vedder and Michael Stipe, Tyler sings with a passion and emotion rarely heard.His
songs combine the classic rock of Aerosmith and Pearl Jam,with a more rootsy,folk based
approach ,that could as easily fill a stadium or a coffee house.
Everyone who has seen TYLER KYTE can't seem to get enough of him.. and for very good
reason...this multi-talented young man has an incredible talent you can't deny. Already an
established actor at the ripe age of 20, Tyler has quite literally been working since he
was 10 years old. As the host of "popular mechanics for kids" and a series of guest spots
on the ever popular "goosebumps" Tyler managed to built a cult following across Canada due
to his immensely good looks and incredible good spirit that shines in everything this
young man does.

It is no wonder that on top of his immense acting skills TYLER reigns supreme in the music
world with an incredible stage presence and multi- talented musical ability. Singing comes
naturally to this young talent.... but it doesn't stop there... he is also an amazing
drummer & guitar player.. proving his skills drumming for local act The Sweet Things...
This Revival show is a showcase of the immense talent Tyler Kyte has to offer... watch out
for this young musical prodigy... whether he is on your TV screen or on stage... TYLER
KYTE ROCKS and in my estimation this is just a fine opportunity to say "I saw him
when...."

FOR MORE INFO: www.tylerkyte.com (coming soon) or www.lefthookent.com

For Publicity Info: Andrea Caldwell: lefthook_development@hotmail.com

Management & Production: James Bryan james@lefthookent.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joshua Bartholomew

Joshua Bartholomew is a 20-year old accomplished singer/songwriter who writes and arranges
mind-blowing melodically driven songs. His soothing vocals give way to captivating
melodies, haunting harmonies, and a killer falsetto. He is currently recording his first
album in his home studio.

Joshua's diverse style appeals to many different genres of listeners. In his words, "Music
is a language, and when people come to my shows I want them to hear it, feel it, and be
inspired by it." Translate music into an experience, and you have Joshua Bartholomew.

FOR MORE INFO: www.myspace.com/joshuabartholomew

Roz Bell

I am Roz Bell. I grew up in Toronto, still live here. Queen St. West. I started writing
songs when I was 10 yrs. old. I got in the studio and started recording them when I was
13. I'm 26 now.
I was a rapper when rap was good. That's where I developed as an artist; Little Boy Bell,
Tenth Planet, Unit-E, Troubadour. Too many names to remember. I lost the love for it
around '97. Now I'm more of a singer/songwriter and I go by the name of Roz Bell.

I just finished my debut album. The First Sunbeams. It's comin' out real soon. It sounds
somewhere between a Maroon 5 hit and an Outkast record. Modern Urban Pop. I like to think
of it as a modern day Bill Withers or Hall and Oates album. I love those guys. Bruce
Springsteen, and Sam Cooke are also really cool I love a well-written pop song.

I sing, I rap, I play guitar. I write the songs. My buddy James Robertson does the rest.
He produced the record. We did it in his parent's basement over the past year or so.

Now we're comin' up. So get it while it's hot.

The First Sunbeams - The New Release by Roz Bell

For more Info please contact: Beau Randall beau@venusrecords.ca

www.venusrecords.ca

andrea caldwell music vibes

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Rock (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: