gothic

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: black_rose_lilly....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 03:33    Post subject: black_rose_lilly.... Reply with quote

you wanna know me fine(like anyone would give a crap)
i've been depressed since i was 4 when i witnessed my father die in a car crash, my mother
doesn't really talk to me (ha ha like i care) i've witnessed her though be married at
least 5 times and with each husband she had a kid..............any way i have a name if
you want to know it just ask. I live in st.louis,MO I just had to call the cops on my
step-dad the other day because of him i have brusies on my arm. I am though a very happy
person when it comes to the certain people who you know they wannna make you happy as much
as they can everyday. if you wanna see my picture i'll find a scanner and post it(no i'm
not going to be naked!) sometimes i may get really low the only thing that cheers me up
then is watching a stupid person doing what they do best (duh....) any questions?

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2005 03:15    Post subject: Re: black_rose_lilly.... Reply with quote

okay my name is Aliciea i'm 17 (just turned) nickname is tonic (jin & tonic) my co-partner
in crime is jin (jen) and i really don't do the goth theme i just like talking to and
about it if that makes since.................

weebo

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 16:41    Post subject: black_rose_lilly.... Reply with quote

black_rose_lilly

cut the bullshit... no way in hell you would have rembered your own farther dieing while
you were 4 years old. nore would have you managed to survive all these years if you really
were "depressed" lily if your life is as fucked up as you claim it to be you would be
"sad" if you were really "depressed" for all these years you probly would have topped
yourself by now, or you wold be in a funny farm.

also highly doubtiable you your step farther does hit you.

most people who get beaten up by family members to a critical state dont really feel open
to talk about the subject... which is also anotehr funny thing because people who suffer
from depression ALSO normaly dont like to go anywhere close to that subject... and your
well... your tlaing about it openly and freely to a bunch of complete strangers...
honestly grow the hell up and stop wasteing my time...

oh and cat scratching the back of your arms and ect isnt really a form of "depression"

its a sign of attention seeking and stupidity -_-'

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 22:00    Post subject: Re: black_rose_lilly.... Reply with quote

well you sound like your the fuckin know it all the only reason i remeber it is because i
have fucking counciling for it and i am against any form of mutilation (other than
percing my ears) i don't own a fucking cat because it's a bitch! and really i won't kill
myself for certain reasons that you fucking don't need to know and you don't know who i am
so please be nice.........and i won't stop this!

weebo

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2005 10:38    Post subject: Re: black_rose_lilly.... Reply with quote

mutilation can be of either mind, body, or faith and relgion

your threats are as scary as a kitten meowing

how about, you shut the hell up befor your actuly manage to piss me off???

as it is your only showing me of how much of a real loser you are by attempts at proveing
your "dark" and "depressed" oh my... wait a minute... your rants they remind me of
something.... oh thats right,

they remind me of every other brainless babybat i have ever run across, everything you
have posted is almost exactly the same as something someone else has said on every other
forum i have been on (minus www.mechanical_zombies.de.vu lol because they wouldnt even
last 24 hours on there.)

shefampyr

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2005 13:01    Post subject: Re: black_rose_lilly.... Reply with quote

don't look for pity online... icon_arrow.gif we don't care and can't help

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: