gothic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stormcrow777

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2005 02:39    Post subject: Dark Christ? Reply with quote

I recently read Dark Christ:The Final Measure written by someone calling himself David
Spirit. I'm a little surprised that the publication of such a book isnt being covered by
the media as a story in itself! Spirit claims to be the anti-Christ and says that he has
actually been holding out for over a decade because he wasn't sure what he was or what he
was supposed to do about it. He writes that he now thinks he has actually done all that
he was supposed to in witnessing/creating the event which we will recognize as the end of
time. Spirit goes on to assert that the end itself has triggered the beginning of the end
(asian tsunami) and basically, we'd all better hold on to our asses! He goes on to say a
few other things which will no doubt rock sunday school! Don't take my word for it! I
stumbled on the "prophecy" as ebook at outskirts press but have since seen it available in
the normal venues.

weebo

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2005 08:45    Post subject: Dark Christ? Reply with quote

David Spirit sounds like a complete loon, ... satanists and ect are nothing more than
christians who try to act all dark and evil... they still belive in the same black and
white world of good and evil, which the charaters are sitll playing the same rolls "god"
as the "good" fella and satan as the underdog.

complete pointless rambles of a mad man that managed to get published doesnt do much for
me sorry to say....

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2005 11:40    Post subject: Dark Christ? Reply with quote

I'm afraid I honestly don't think that there is a god therefore there is no satan..
So satanists are just deluding themselves as are the christians..

Why waste your life currying favour with a deity that doesn't exist??

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: