gothic

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> unusual halloween costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2005 04:34    Post subject: unusual halloween costumes Reply with quote

Is it me or are people running out of ideas for new exciting coustumes for kids these days
I mean halloween i saw some zombie hooker nurse come to my house (i believe she was 12)
and all of those fucking retarded cartoons these people make costumes for. Its fucked up
seeing a giraffe riding on a skateboard or the occasional guy in womens underware
trick-or-treating. I just feel like they lost their touch but kudos to the people who
succeded

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2005 08:41    Post subject: unusual halloween costumes Reply with quote

*Looks all around*

I'm just waiting for the flames to appear..

weebo

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2005 12:12    Post subject: Re: unusual halloween costumes Reply with quote

a message for black_rose_lilly

FUCK OFF!!!

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2005 03:03    Post subject: Re: unusual halloween costumes Reply with quote

I take it you still hate me for some reason comming on here and talking to you guys makes
e feel like i've done something wrong and yet i haven't

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2005 23:46    Post subject: unusual halloween costumes Reply with quote

*ahhhhhhhhh*

That's better thanks Weebs.. ^_^

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2005 02:41    Post subject: Re: unusual halloween costumes Reply with quote

.... i just want to start a conversation and people have to be bitches i'm not even
complaing or moaning about stupid crap

weebo

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2005 13:30    Post subject: Re: unusual halloween costumes Reply with quote

just from your last post in this thread...

"i'm not even complaing" ".... i just want to start a conversation and people have to be
bitches"

well if you dont liek what we say about you then maybe you shoudl take the fucking hint
and FUCK OFF!!!! go find a trendy forum and talk to them or some shit.

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2005 01:14    Post subject: Re: unusual halloween costumes Reply with quote

trendy? that word should die. and as you say so should I.If you want me to die so badly
COME OVER HERE AND TRY YOUR LUCK I DARE YOU! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!! Really you say you
want me to die then do it yourself and get it over with

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2005 09:52    Post subject: unusual halloween costumes Reply with quote

When requesting 1's demise it is always polite to give your address so that the killer
(Weebs) can find the killee (YOU)..
Now if you'd be so kind as to provide yours i'm sure a timely and excruciating death will
be forthcoming..

weebo

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2005 17:02    Post subject: unusual halloween costumes Reply with quote

black_rose_lilly

go away child, back to your dolls and let the grown ups get back to doing what we do.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: