Posted: 20 Feb 2006 06:20 Post subject: Goth Subculture research
Hi, I am part of a group currently carrying out a research project about the Gothic subculture for my Sociology degree. I would be extrememly appreciative if you would be able to fill in the questionnaire below and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gender Male Female
Age 18-21 22-25 26-40 40 +
1. What is your ethnicity?
2. What area are you from? E.g. City/town/village etc
3. What class do you associate yourself with?
4. What music do you listen to?
5. What are your hobbies/interests?
6. For how long have you been on the Goth scene and what attracts you to this social group?
7. How do you think others perceive you and do you think the gothic subculture makes you stand out?
8. How would you define a Goth?
9. Has your image ever prevented you from doing anything? If yes - how did this make you feel?
10. Do you ever change your appearance/dress to suit different situations?
11. What do you think of other subcultures and do you have non-Goth friends?
12. Do you follow a religion?
13. Do you think the media portrays a stereotypical view of Goths?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You can vote in polls in this forum
The URI to trackback this topic is: http://www.spraci.com/bbs/trackback/104841/