WORLD

Post new topic  Reply to topic Worldwide Rave Board (international) -> Re: Critically Acclaimed Blues Guitarist Smokin Joe Rossi An
This is a reply to an article - See Article :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetnikki

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2006 09:53    Post subject: Re: Critically Acclaimed Blues Guitarist Smokin Joe Rossi Announces CD Release Date Reply with quote

I am a 21 year old female living in the Cleveland area. Many of my friends are not
satisfied with the modern music scene as it has become so mass produced. There needs to be
more artists on the scene like Smokin Joe Rossi who really capture that Jimi Hendrix - Led
Zeppeelin sound. Personally, I am dying to hear his next release.

Check out this cool website!!

Chris Boyle

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2006 11:32    Post subject: Re: Critically Acclaimed Blues Guitarist Smokin Joe Rossi Announces CD Release Date Reply with quote

5 Years ago I would have said that a blues based rock artist has no chance to be
recognised in mainstream media, but I have seen Smokin Joe Rossi featured for the 3rd time
over the last year and I see the direction the foriegn markets are heading. Its only a
matter of time until progressive music is recognized here. People are starving for more
than what the mass produced record companies are offering. The cream will once again rise
to the top

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Worldwide Rave Board (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: