hiphop

Post new topic  Reply to topic Hip Hop (international) -> Re: Tdot MC/Rappers Stand Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djtru

PostPosted: 13 May 2006 05:37    Post subject: Tdot MC/Rappers Stand Up Reply with quote

Sup Tdot,

My names DjTru. A producer/dj currently with Boom Studio (www.bladestudio.com). My goal is
to give talented hiphop artists a chance to get their music out there, an opportunity to
get some recording done. If you are really serious contact me at: yashin25@hotmail.com (or
get me on msn) or call me at 416 602 0794.

Respects.

coopsqld

PostPosted: 28 May 2006 21:26    Post subject: Re: Tdot MC/Rappers Stand Up Reply with quote

where are u based?

thebookkeeper

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2007 09:46    Post subject: Re: Tdot MC/Rappers Stand Up Reply with quote

Hey there bro,

I hope your still looking to share your music with an MC keen to get together with a
DJ/Producer. Im well keen to get into a few hip hop tracks Ive written that I beleive are
a tight underground sound with orignal appeal.

Look forward to hearing from you!!

Peace Nuggets
Kano

my emails - kane.wilson@gmail.com

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Hip Hop (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: