jazz

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toni_dawg35

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2006 05:55    Post subject: looking for new music? Reply with quote

Ever heard of Wayman Tisdale? I listened to his songs on his site (waymantisdale.com) and
found them to be pretty relaxing. He used to be this former NBA player (according to what
my friend at UMGD told me). Interesting, huh? Anywayz, I think he has a new album coming
up called way up?! I'm looking forward to that, you guys should definately check him out.
Let me know if you like him or not

edbrown

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2009 21:03    Post subject: Re: looking for new music? Reply with quote

well, i would recommend Luba Mason's 'Krazy Love'. the album is getting relesed this month
only. she is wife of Ruben Blades. you can listen to a few songs on her Myspace. i am
eagerly waiting for the album.
http://www.myspace.com/lubamason

embouchuregirl

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2009 07:52    Post subject: Good New Record Reply with quote

Actually...I just heard a new album that I loved called "Bittersweet"
(bittersweetthealbum.com). It's a collaboration between Mark Isham and Kate Ceberano.
It's also very relaxing to listen to...in a lot of ways. But really well done, you should
check it out.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Jazz (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: