gothic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeadPunk

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2006 01:33    Post subject: Just wondering.. Reply with quote

Ok i'm bored shitless.. So here goes..

If there was one event in history that you could be present to witness which would you
choose to be there for??

It can be anything at all but it must be historical..

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2006 02:19    Post subject: Re: Just wondering.. Reply with quote

I think it'd have to be something like the first landing on the moon, so i could tell for
myself if it was fake or not icon_biggrin.gif

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2006 11:44    Post subject: Just wondering.. Reply with quote

Very nice and it would put paid to a hell of a lot of arguements on the subject..

weebo

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2006 17:59    Post subject: Just wondering.. Reply with quote

pearl harbor.. it would just be intresting to watch : /

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2006 11:18    Post subject: Just wondering.. Reply with quote

Personaly i'd like to go back and see for myself how Stonehenge was built and what it was
for..

cultentacle

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2006 13:02    Post subject: Just wondering.. Reply with quote

id have to witness hitler peeing or soemthing, just so i can run up to him and punch his
nazi ass....apart from that, i would have loved to see either hannibal or napoleon during
a battle.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: