music_makers

Post new topic  Reply to topic Music Makers (international) -> Re: VOCALIST WANTING TO JOIN/FORM HEAVY BAND!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adelaide85

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2007 19:05    Post subject: VOCALIST WANTING TO JOIN/FORM HEAVY BAND!! Reply with quote

Hi
I'm a 21 yr old male from adelaide looking to start/join a band as a vocalist. My
influences are fairly extensive but I'll try to paint a picture:
chimaira, acidbath, deftones, deadboy and the elephantmen, agents of oblivion, kyuss,
kingcrimson, cat power, nick cave, amen, scum, pj harvey, sublime, alice in chains, the
cure, strapping young lad, devolved, blood brothers, sex pistols, mr bungle, faith no
more, fantomus, mike patton,pantera, pennywise, sonic youth, sepultura, nin, radiohead,
tool, the birthday party, at the drive-in, tex perkins, bob dylan, the beatles, led zep,
bauhaus, christian death, jeff buckley, tom waits, the smiths, siouxie and the banshees,
opeth, refused, slayer etc etc.
I'm looking to join a fast, groovy, thrashy, melodic, textural, soundscape, punk,old
school hardcore, doom, metal
band.
I can contribute to musical ideas with the abilitiy to play simple guitar etc, plus I play
percussion as well. I just want to contribute to songwriting without having to do it all,
mainly wanting to focus on vocals. Can do clean singing, but mainly wanting to do
something more aggressive.
Please contact me on dennisdennito@hotmail.com
to check out some other dodgy home recordings ive done with vox and guitar go to
myspace.com/lucidinwhitenoise
cheers
dennis

rdomain

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2007 15:04    Post subject: Re: VOCALIST WANTING TO JOIN/FORM HEAVY BAND!! Reply with quote

So you got a car yet? icon_wink.gif

Metal4Life

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2007 09:39    Post subject: Re: VOCALIST WANTING TO JOIN/FORM HEAVY BAND!! Reply with quote

hey id join ya but im only 16...

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Music Makers (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: