rock

Post new topic  Reply to topic Rock (international) -> Re: Guitarist/Vocalist seeks members for band
View previous topic :: View next topic  
probbs

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2008 12:45    Post subject: Guitarist/Vocalist seeks members for band Reply with quote

Heya all Im a 25 yr old male from Newc area wishing to form a group of dedicated
enthusiatic and able musicians in a rock/indie/folk? type genre. I have influences ranging
through blues, jazz, metal, funk and a bit of everything really. Having fronted a newc
band previously I have sound song writing capabilities and wish to form a unit willing to
develop pre existing ideas aswell as new ones. Im a mainly looking for a standard set up
to start with being a bass player, lead guitarist and a drummer.
Any queries just leave a message.
Thanks
Pete

penguinstock

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2008 13:26    Post subject: Re: Guitarist/Vocalist seeks members for band Reply with quote

Hey how are you

We are looking for a new guitarist check out our myspace and call me if you're interested

www.myspace.com/limbolandmusic

Cheers,

Tim

Limbo Land Myspace

loggirl

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2008 18:48    Post subject: Re: Guitarist/Vocalist seeks members for band Reply with quote

Hey dude, I'm a muso, play a few things including guitar, so if you're still looking for
people for your band, lemmi know!

my email - loggirl@yahoo.com

thehavelocks

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2009 08:32    Post subject: Re: Guitarist/Vocalist seeks members for band Reply with quote

Hey,
We're looking for a singer/bass player, if you can play bass?
You can check out some of our tunes on our myspace: www.myspace.com/thehavelocks

Get in touch if you're interested... we need another good singer

The Havelocks myspace

leahjoy09

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2009 17:16    Post subject: Looking for a guitarist Reply with quote

Hi, Not sure if you're still looking for a band, but we're looking for a guitarist if
you're interested.
3 members at the moment (looking for a drummer also), folk/rock band, original music,
female lead vocals, gigs locally and further North & South.

Call 0434397447 or email me leahjoy09@hotmail.com

kaleo

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2011 03:58    Post subject: Re: Guitarist/Vocalist seeks members for band Reply with quote

I'm a singer that has a rock/blues type of sound. My influences are Ann Wilson of the
group Heart and Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin. I also write lyrics as well. Been singing
for more than half my life.

Are you on the island of Oahu? I am.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Rock (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: