music_makers
!

Post new topic  Reply to topic Music Makers (international) -> Re: wanting to form a new band
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosierocks71

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2008 17:31    Post subject: wanting to form a new band Reply with quote

hey dudes and girls i'm a singer and beginner guitarist who's written some songs and
would
like to jam with some peoples around Melbourne with hopes of forming a band I'm
Indie/alternative influenced but not that stoned I can't get a tune right...I don't
care what you do man so long as you're open and don't waste my time but hey I wanna
have fun while doing this project too! I'm a comedian by trade but wanted to follow my
dream
of running away and joining a band...No age restrictions just so long as you're committed
to the project which currently goes under the name Old Men With Retrievers.
At the moment it's just me ...interested? Wanna know what my influences are and tell me
yours? Email me! Today! I'll send you some info...and let's jam man!

2sides

PostPosted: 28 Dec 2008 19:55    Post subject: Re: wanting to form a new band Reply with quote

im a guitarist with my own equipment looking for a female singer i am interested please
lets jam.
John@dnaelectronics.com.au

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Music Makers (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: