techno
SPRACI Gadgets

Post new topic  Reply to topic Techno (international) -> Destination? NEW RELEASES by Northie + M1ndfuk !!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Destination

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2009 00:56    Post subject: Destination? NEW RELEASES by Northie + M1ndfuk !!!!!! Reply with quote

Northie - Moppets EP

Moppets, Wermhole

Dr Teeth and The Electric Mayhem have reformed for their comeback tour. Janice and Sgt
Floyd Pepper rock out on guitar with a catchy riff while Zoot and Lips bring the noise
from the brass section. Animal provides the big beats on the drums while the main man Dr
Teeth is slick on the keys.

"So funny! Wocka Wocka Wocka" Fozzie Bear
"Better than hypnotizing chickens!" Gonzo
"We've heard better" Statler and Waldorf
"Bork Bork Bork" Swedish Chef
"Meep!" Beaker

Listen
here

M1ndfuk - My Shit Your Thrill EP

My Shit Your Thrill, All Over Me, Jet Jazzed

I wonder what I'm doing here, Jet jazzed underneath my skin. Listening to these fucking
tunes all over me. I like to sleep all day and stay out all night. The idea of a straight
job, Is like the idea of a straight jacket. I like expensive clothes, Eating in expensive
restaurants. Bit of a champagne slut you could say. I'm pretty. Sexy... Intelligent...
Sarcastic and selfish. This is my shit. Your thrill. So listen to my fuckn tunes... and
say "m1ndfuk me"....

Listen
here

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Techno (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: