video

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TouchesClouds

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2002 22:48    Post subject: VJ has web sight Reply with quote

Greetings I have been in Byron Bay and Beyond for seven years VJing and would like to do
some Visions at Brisbane and beyond. You can check my web sight for some of my work , I
have much more to share in 3D animation and videos that dont appear on the web site,If
your intrested I also have a profile on this web site.
Studio Touches Clouds is proud to present 'Ancient Gallery' a
collection of Flash Animations, Music and Visions in the form of a web site. Best response
is through HeadPhones and Cable Connection, otherwise be patient if you choose to veiw
through 56K modem! The theme of the site is the re-activation of psychedelic and shamanic
wisdom through music and visions.
Inside are five Flash animations with original music, one 3D
landscape and six ancient galleries. If you are intrested in a vision contact me and I can
convert them to screensaver or full resolution for publishing, production, website or 3D
animation purposes.
Connect the Sci-Fi-Hi-Fi, demyst the eyes; all things are
connected, atoms and planets, plants and people, visions and reality, dreams and doors,
begining and end, you and me.
http://kubrick.cdes.qut.edu.au/~n4341252/01home.htm
Thank-you from nic<nl.chancellor@student.qut.edu.au>.................

ancientgallery

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Video (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: