singles
!

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> Re: looking for party
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katrina

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2002 19:52    Post subject: looking for party Reply with quote

Hi, I'm a recently divorced woman of 32. I'm 5'2', a little overweight, (big hips and
bum!) and after a very boring marriage have some catching up to do. So leave a message
cause I'm looking for a boyfriend around 25-35.

Allan

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2002 15:56    Post subject: Re: looking for party ==> I'll be there Next Thursday Reply with quote

I'll be there Next Thursday
Will that do?
Reply to Rings2FlyOn@aol.com

Allan

Rick

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2002 22:27    Post subject: Re: looking for party Reply with quote

I'm just wondering if you are still looking?
If so give us a line..........please.
take care
Rick.

jamie

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2002 20:23    Post subject: Re: looking for party Reply with quote

Very interested in helping you out. Contact me and let me know what I can do.

Jamie

Dave

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2002 13:03    Post subject: Re: looking for party Reply with quote

Hey how u doin?

Im 24, a mature 24, just transferd to auckland with for my job, i work for the NZ Fire
Service and have lots of spare time and dont know many people in Auckland.

Im keen to met a special friend whos into having lots of fun and laughs and all the other
good stuff!! Im very easy going, a bit shy at first but once im over that, look out!!

Give me a call if ya like, (025)232 7556, i dont check my mail much but if you email me
ill get back to ya when i get round to checking it again!

mark

PostPosted: 10 May 2003 19:59    Post subject: Re: looking for party Reply with quote

hi there,i'm a 30yo guy,just thought i'd say hi,im in melbourne victoria,whats your
location.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: