hiphop

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2003 23:28    Post subject: Melbourne HIPHOP Reply with quote

Hey everybody
I just wanted to say that here in Australia we have many rappers and ( I'm in Melbourne ),
The rappers I've heard are damn fresh and I just wanted to remind us all dat HIPHOP is a
culture, lets rap about da politics and government, peace and war, but not bitches, drugs
and guns.

HipHop began as a strong statement, a voice for the people, lets keep it going how it has
been, I used to get upset because there was no Aussie HIPHOP tracks on RAGE or VIDEO HITS
but now I realise its only because we are still very underground and thats the real
HIPHOP.

Keep it going B-Boys and Hip-Hoppers lets show da world how fresh we are lets bring out
more HIPHOP CD's tan any other part of the world.

Peace and respect.

c0nci$e

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2003 19:47    Post subject: Re: Melbourne HIPHOP Reply with quote

Jay,
Where abouts in melburn you from? Do you skate (couple of my raps... tell me what you think.

hiphead

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2010 16:09    Post subject: Re: Melbourne HIPHOP Reply with quote

www.fizzkicks.com/kuwait

kuwaitofthespc

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Hip Hop (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: