psytrance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
polaris

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2003 14:46    Post subject: Mental Mechanix" a Psytrance Blowout!!! Reply with quote

greetings...

just wanted to share my experience of this last weekend with a slammin' kick ass
Psychedelic Trance party called "Mental Mechanix" by the Phoenix Family held at the
Oakland Noodle Factory! Lawrence who is one of our own talented local producers, performed
many of his tracks from his own mind under the name, Chromatome, Awesome Music!!!
Xenomorph took the stage at 1am and performed more of his killer German-Industrial Psy
music that kept everybody rockin'!!! And then, Neuromotor played an UNBELIEVABLE 8 hour
set until 11:30 am on Sunday! He was even rockin' out to his own music while dj'ing behind
the tables!!! All of the Killer Tracks that he performed were from his various music
projects, Neuromotor, EXXS, and Plastyk Elephant!

The Psy scene in San Francisco has been Amazing and only getting stronger and stronger
with performances like this! Xerox is performing at "Thump" on February 8th,
http://www.thumpradio.com and there are some great shows being planned for the coming
months... I suggest to everyone on this list that if you are into Psy-Trance or have never
really experienced a REAL psy gathering, get your ass to SF and contact me because i'll
let you know where you need to be!

Peace!>> polaris

ChiMoHe Muun

PostPosted: 12 May 2003 08:12    Post subject: Re: Mental Mechanix Reply with quote

waz up! Hope Everything is going great for You -- Keep being You Polaris -- and remember
-- As Long As Da VIBES That Bind Us Together Are Stranger than those who would tear Us
apart - Infinite Doors Will ALWAYS Be Open As Long As Da VIBE Comes Straight From Da HEART
. . . And UpLifts Our SOULS!! -- Keep Srpedding Good VIBES -- PLUR -- ChiMoHe Muun -- ps -
check out my music if You Get the Chance --

Calling All VIBES -- MetaTron Sound Labs

ChiMoHe Muun

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2003 12:40    Post subject: Re: Mental Mechanix Reply with quote

I would like to comment on the Noodle Factory -- I was lost on my journey through da Land
o' Trip2seE and found myself at West Oakland's Noodle Factory -- These people were awesome
!! They took me into there family and showed me there home -- Hope evreything continues
to grow for them -- PLUR -- Namaste -- ChiMoHe Muun

Calling All VIBES -- MetaTron Sound Labs
has been updated to "Land o' Trip2seE"

Land o' Trip2seE

ChiMoHe Muun

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2003 02:48    Post subject: Re: Mental Mechanix Reply with quote

da Land o' Trip2seE has moved to

Thanx

Much PLUR
Chi

Trip2seE Homepage

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Psytrance (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: