BRISBANE

Post new topic  Reply to topic BRISBANE Message Board -> Re: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ebineezeer-Good

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2003 03:02    Post subject: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now? Reply with quote

How are things moving with the beautiful sounds of TECHNO?

Trance_Wizard

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2003 09:25    Post subject: Re: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now? Reply with quote

Arrrr

Ebeneezer Goode....

The other day i was in Cashies in T-bar with my lovely hot minx and saw a SHAMEN cd .. and
original album. Had a listen to it. GOD DAMN It was SHIT.

icon_smile.gif

Mind you i have some old skewl tekno tracks that rock!!!

Try Melodie MC - Climb Any Mountain (Octogon Mix)
GOD DAMN!

Dj Angus

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2003 10:38    Post subject: Re: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now? Reply with quote

Yeah, i am. Especially at the moment, right into it. Yep, all the time again. Dj Damage,
y'know, Brisbane's best technical dj, is producing heaps too atm, here we go.

about my old sets, a friend of mine has close too 100 original tapes of me over the
years(even Barking Boy's first mix, I let have a go, wasted;)
He's got every adrenaline, every New years eve(he used ta bribe me for 'em:). Two boxes of
'em. I'll find out which ones i was consience for, check 'em out and get some of the best
ones dubbed for you two guys ok?:
Do you think i good market and sell a series on CD of memorable Bris nights? Iv'e been
thinking about it, what do yer reckon? Maybe a limited amount?

andyetea

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2003 12:01    Post subject: Re: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now? Reply with quote

DJ Angus,

Yes there is a market for the mixes from the past of yours and others, for sure it is a
wicked idea. I'd like to find if there are also any JAMIE K or STRANGEMASTER mixes from
around 1992-1992, as there were some tapes floatimg around Brisbane.

peace

Andyt

masta

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2003 23:19    Post subject: Re: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now? Reply with quote

1992-1992

1992 mustve been a really good year then ?

Dj Angus

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2003 04:38    Post subject: Re: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now? Reply with quote

Yes it was actually, people were alot choosier with what got played, so many average
records were flooding the shops, people had to go through alot of stock to find 'gems'
heaps of product didn't even make it here due to poorer quality distributers (there all
out of business now, may they rest in pieces)
At the Beat(of all places)the then dubbed 'progressive' sound had to be O so subtely
introduced with many styles of dance music produced by many sexually confused producers
(hard to make all that gel, when your mind was gel)
Dj Angus

AliaK

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2003 10:12    Post subject: Re: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now? Reply with quote

>> Yeah, i am. Especially at the moment, right into it. Yep, all the time again. Dj
Damage, y'know, Brisbane's best technical dj, is producing heaps too atm, here we go.

any links/or a sneak preview - would love to hear what's been happening

Trance_Wizard

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2003 12:18    Post subject: Re: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now? Reply with quote

GOD DAmnit DJ angus I want some of your demo mixxes from the old skewl!!! Send me an email
and i shall give u a mailing address and some $$$$ if you wants icon_wink.gif

andyetea

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2003 13:01    Post subject: Re: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now? Reply with quote

Thizz, those ole' choons are very rare and hard to find.....it may cost you your house,
your car and maybe even your Trance Pants....LOL

It would be fresh for a collection of releases from DJ Angus and others, but I think
'classic' is the 'wrong term' for the title.

Best of the stars........

DJ Jamie-K

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2006 08:22    Post subject: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now? Reply with quote

DJ jamie k is icon_smile.gif

andyetea

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2006 16:25    Post subject: Re: Who from 'wayback' is producing tunes now? Reply with quote

icon_evil.gif icon_twisted.gif Well wicked!!! Mate, I will do just that.

How fucken spun!

cheerz

andyT

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> BRISBANE Message Board All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: