drumnbass

Post new topic  Reply to topic Drum & Bass (international) -> Re: help me I'm new I can't find a good venue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kickincutie

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2003 07:12    Post subject: help me I'm new I can't find a good venue Reply with quote

hey all..........my dilema..... the little Toronto junglist just moved to Edmonton I
haven't the foggiest where to go so if you have any info pls fill me in

Luke

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2003 20:37    Post subject: help me I'm new I can't find a good venue Reply with quote

IF you discover a drum and bass night in Sydney let me know. I have just moved over from
the UK and have no idea where the partys at.

DJ Fenton

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2003 21:18    Post subject: Re: help me I'm new I can't find a good venue Reply with quote

'Aight ppl, if ur in Melb hit up Surefire every Sat night @ Dream Club, Queensberry St,
Melb

or

This Fri

Prime Mova : @ Laundry, Johnston St, Fitzroy
DJ's - Fenton vs Fickuss, Lex, DopeBeat, Direct, and Oblives
MC's JC, Wasp, Sponk
10-3am
DRUM N BASS YA"LL

visiontrips

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2003 08:30    Post subject: Re: help me I'm new I can't find a good venue Reply with quote

yo there is plenty going on in sydney dnb scene. Total Science on this friday the 11th at
the galic club in surry hills! And if you go to sydneyfriction.com you will find out all
you need to know about jungle in sydney.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Drum & Bass (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: