psytrance

Post new topic  Reply to topic Psytrance (international) -> Re: Help! ( Guatemala Trip )
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TribalMutt

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2003 23:33    Post subject: Help! ( Guatemala Trip ) Reply with quote

For all those out there that love Psy-Trance and/or Goa... and spiritual gatherings out
there... you know- the ones we are all a bunch of modern-day hippies dancing in an open
field with the smell of insense, body sweat from dancing our asses off, and other
aromas... and our legs are extremely limber in the morning from dancing 8-10 hours...

Can you PLEASE help me find an event or SOMETHING?

I am traveling to Guatemala City on August 7th - 20th. I will be also be going to
Antigua.

I am need of a gathering. It doesn't have to be Psy-Trance and/or Goa (would prefer
either one of those though), but could be even a club. If there is good music to dance my
ass off to or just settle with a club since there may not be an event/festival down
there... I will have to do just that. If you know of anything, PLEASE send me a private
email at:

Loving_Irishman@hotmail.com

I'm not going to be able to check this board for responses.

Coming to you from the state of Washington... where the Psy-Trance and Goa scene is the
best there is in the Pacific Northwest. Oh yeah... it does kick ass up here... really
(and that's an under-statement). icon_smile.gif

Marcas

Pictures of me (from parties, etc.)

freshbakedpi

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2003 06:40    Post subject: Re: Help! ( Guatemala Trip ) Reply with quote

!!! Holy monkeys~!! It's marcus!!!!! It's the redhead from "that outdoor in the woods" a
few years ago ~ you posted on nwtekno about me & we've been seeing each other from a
distance since.

Did you find anything?? We're leaving for Belize next week & haven't found a thing >icon_surprised.gif/

Danny

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2004 02:30    Post subject: Re: Help! ( Guatemala Trip ) Reply with quote

I am off to belize as well and be in guate after the 9th
I have no have proper trance since samothraki and I missed talamasca in Cancun on the 3rd
(had to leave the party b4 they played so I am abit desperate)...
Would love to hear from someone that knows something so get back on madsus60@hotmail.com
much appreciatted
XXX
Peace and love

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Psytrance (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: