BRISBANE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
disco

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2003 18:10    Post subject: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

Was going through some old pictures that I had scanned to disk and came accross this. I
have a few more old flyers if anyone is interested I can post these also

Regards
Tony

Trance_Wizard

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2003 19:42    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

cool man .. F:/

hehehe

u need to use a HTTP: or FTP: addy bro.

observe:

disco

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2003 20:29    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

Dude send me your email address and I'll send the pick to you you will not be disapointed
trust me

Trance_Wizard

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2003 07:19    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

What if I was dissapointed?

Do you offer some kind of renumeration package for me if I am dissapointed? Do you have
professional indemnity insurance incase I become unwell or sustain injury as a result of
dissapointment?

disco

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2003 16:27    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

I wouldn't think you would be but one never knows. Let me give you an idea
Adrenalin Dance Carnical held at the Metropolis (basement Level of Myers Building in the
city) Date: 27/06/1992

Your call

Kamikaze

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2003 20:54    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

send it to me. I'd love to see it. though it is a little before my time in Brisbane...

crackaman

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2003 21:22    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

That would have been no.2! It was a good party, a mate of mine still has the full size
poster of that one. A bit weathered but still intact.

Trance_Wizard

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2003 21:24    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

goa_head50@hotmail.com

send away...

AndyT

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2003 00:14    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

Anyone got the very small Argon 1 - pre-event warehouse teaser.....? I do. icon_smile.gif

disco

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2003 11:07    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

I also have the full size poster. I had 4 of them but resently gave two of them to a mate
of mine before I left Australia. I had mine laminated to keep them from getting torn etc.

AndyT

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2003 11:54    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

Disco, was it a very small piece of paper with just an alien (old comp. stamp style)
roughly printed on it out of centre reading "Argon 1" and old style comp. dots dashs or
symbols?

- ohkay...do you have the METROPOLIS - "BOUNCE" flyer, faded blue printed on white?

- or the INFINITY A3 poster which features half a females face, yellow boarders?

speak soon.

disco

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2003 21:06    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

I have the Argon 1 flyer I'll email it to you. As for the bounce sorry can't help you
there. Most of my stuff is at my parents place in Brisbane as I now live in Auckland. ;o(
I scanned a few things before I left and happened to come across them when doing a hard
disk spring clean.

AndyT

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2003 12:00    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

Tony, your flick doesn't load on this MAC...it should but I get a "?" question mark, could
you maybe send it to me at cobbledstones@hotmail.com
cheers, I'd love to see it.

AndyT

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2003 11:21    Post subject: Re: Old Rave flyers Reply with quote

Disco,

thanks for the Argon 2 scan, yeah I've got that one, send some more if you get a chance,
cheers

AndyT

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> BRISBANE Message Board All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: