singles

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> Re: Free - new dating website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singlewebguru

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2003 12:41    Post subject: Free - new dating website Reply with quote

Hello,
This is just to let all of you know about a great new dating website I designed, and it is
now my new business I just opened.

This site has several real advantages over what's out there now:

1) Free for anyone and everyone to find ads and respond to as many as they want! That's
right, no memberships! Anyone can instantly use my very precise search engine I wrote, and
find only the ads that exactly match their requirements. Then they can send a message to
any or all of those matches, just by using regular e-mail! That's right no limitations!

2) My search engine is very precise - it has numerous fields specifying each person's
detailed information, and it will only find exact matches you specify, and in exactly
those fields !!! So what this does is that instead of getting page after page of
undesirable search results, my search engine is very fined tuned to give you only the few
ads that you really want to see.

3) The only cost I was asking for was a very nominal one-time fee to post an ad (only $10
for the first 1,000 customers). And it will stay up as long as you want to keep it posted.

However, as special thanks to the people who maintain this board for allowing this message
to be posted, and to all of you for reading this far, I will let the first 100 people
signup for free!!! Yes, you will get everything absolutely free!! Just be sure to mention
this message in a follow-up e-mail after you submit your profile.

And all I would ask in return is that you mention my site to all of your single
friends/family, and for any of you that have a personal homepage, to also add a link to my
site.

Steve

JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

Easy Best Dating

Thai_Sweets

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2003 18:15    Post subject: Re: Free - new dating website Reply with quote

First, I'd recommend you to rename your site to --> BestDatingEasy.
Second, it would be helpful to explain your location, even though the Internet extends its
coverage worldwide.
And the last, please take a look at Thai Sweetheart Club of single Thai girls and models,
and our presentation (the link is below). Maybe, we can find some possibilities for
cooperation.

Meet Charming and Exotic Thai Ladies & Models!

anthony20

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2004 05:25    Post subject: Re: Free - new dating website Reply with quote

Hello,,,,
i am a singer guitarist from the uk
lookin' for an angel to love ...
is there one out there for me??
i am good lookin' quite funny
infact too funny at times lol
genuine replies only please
and no gay boys thank you lol
add me to messenger for a chat
and also take a butchers at my photo...
well, gotta be worth a look i guess... lol
lee your genuine soul mate .... xxx lol.

my site lol...

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: