trance

Post new topic  Reply to topic Trance (international) -> Re: Need good trance songs. ANY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patryk

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2003 07:01    Post subject: Need good trance songs. ANY Reply with quote

Plz just give me the names of some really good trance songs or techno or house any song
thats crazy.

Tiano

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2003 20:09    Post subject: Re: Need good trance songs. ANY Reply with quote

You will be really stuck to find any good house songs (probably because their aren't any
on this planet!) But Trance on the other hand is a completely different question. It all
depends what type of Trance music that you like as their are so many different genres of
trance music. I own about 300 to 400 hundred CD's and most of them are Trance, but in that
collection is Minimalist Trance, Progressive Trance, Psy/Progressive Trance, Goa trance,
Psychedelic Trance, Tribal Trance and Organic Trance. If you like Minimalist a really good
Cd is called 'Klangstrahler Projekt Volume 2' also if you buy any CD by the Portuguese
Trance Label 'Flow Records' You cannot go wrong. I find that the German Record label
'Plusquam' and the Greek Record Labels 'ZMA' and 'Candyflip Records' produce the best
progressive Trance Music, not forgetting the fantastic Danish label Iboga records all of
Ibogas progressive trance music is fantastic, but do not buy their ambient records as they
are crap. If you like more the Goa style Trance the best artist to buy is by a DJ called
'Goa Gil'. The best value for money Goa style Trance music that produce really good albums
with a strong Israeli flavour are the British label 'Yellow Sunshine Explosion' (YSE for
short) YSE have produced an amazing 4 album series of Trance Music simply called 'Goa'
what is good is that those 4 albums are all double CD's and really good value for money. I
am a bit biased when it comes to Psychedelic trance and it is really hard to ask someone
what is a good trance song, because everyones tastes are so completely different and
varied... I love Japanese style Trance music and used to be a big fan of Israeli Trance
for example artists like Yahel, Cosma, Bonky, Perplex, Asterix... the list of Israeli
Trance artists is neverending. At the end of the day my best advice is to do what I did
and spend literally days in record shops listening to hundreds of Cd's and buying the ones
that I like, it is alot cheaper to buy music or download off the internet. But Please
Please do me a big favour and ditch House music, I promise you will thank me in the
future...
Good luck
Tiano

guitarmanuk

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2004 01:30    Post subject: Dance Music Composers Dukinfield Cheshire.. Reply with quote

WELCOME TO DANCE MUSIC COMPOSERS

dance music composers

Avax

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2004 22:39    Post subject: Re: Need good trance songs. ANY Reply with quote

Aleksandar Vlajkovic - Fire In My Soul

or was is
Aleksandar Avax?

Anyway, song is Fire In My Soul

indogo

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2004 04:38    Post subject: Re: Need good trance songs. ANY Reply with quote

hey there.email me.i'll send u some juicy music xxxxxx((free of charge to enjoy in your
own home!)

indogo

Secret ;-)

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2005 05:00    Post subject: Re: Need good trance songs. ANY Reply with quote

Here are some good artists...

There is...
Pual Oakenfold
Blank And Jones
Marco V (Check out the song Automanual!)
DJ Tiesto
Airwave
Paul Van Dyk
Fire & Ice

These are very good trance artists. I prefer downloading them off of Limewire.

If you are also looking for a good online radio go to www.di.fm. For the trance at this
site type in www.di.fm/mp3/trance96k.pls and it will load it up automatically if you are
using Internet Explorer. If it asks you what to do just hit 'Open'. Check it out!

From a trance lover to trance lover, your welcome icon_biggrin.gif

Trance Lover

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2005 17:20    Post subject: Re: Need good trance songs. ANY Reply with quote

WOW, Where do I begin?
I guess it kind of depends on what you like.
Here is just some of a few....

Paul Oakenfold-Set Me Free
Ibiza - DJ Bruce
DJ Tiesto ft. Ferry Corsten - Dreamtime
DJ BT - Dreaming
Voodoo and Serano - Blood is pumping
Trance in Your Pants- DJ Darude
DJ Icey
Bad Boy Bill (old scholl trance, but good)

Azza01

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2008 12:18    Post subject: Re: Need good trance songs. ANY Reply with quote

Patryk wrote:
Plz just give me the names of some really good trance songs or
techno or house any song thats crazy.
try mine..hehe,check them out
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/aarontallott if u want them i will send u a cd,free not bad
deal if u ask me icon_wink.gif

my tracks

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Trance (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: