MIDDLE EAST

Post new topic  Reply to topic Single People (international) -> Australia - Interesting Unique People Wanted.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FirstBLastB

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2004 22:41    Post subject: Australia - Interesting Unique People Wanted. Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Brad. I'm a fine artist in Sydney. I do mainly detailed pencil drawn
portraits. I'm looking for a number of different male & female models for my fine art
drawings.

(A)I'd like to find some exotically beautiful or culturally beautiful/different females,
or simply women who are feminine and elegant so I may use you as a reference for my work,
implied nude or tastefully nude. You don't need any experience.

(B)I'd like to find interesting & unique people such as: Hippies, Witches, Gothics,
DreadLocks, Braids, Elf-Like, Homeless, Ferral, Exotic or people who simply stand out
somehow...this is fully clothed just as you are in life I would be drawing a unique
portrait of you.

(C)I'm also looking for ordinary people to model, clothed & nude in my local area so it's
convenient for me to have general drawing practice from life.

If you are interested in being transformed into a unique and beautiful work of art, or you
want to meet me first please let me know. Check out my personal website if you like:
http://www.buchel.com.au my full contact details can be accessed there. If you are
interested could you please contact me from there too. Thanks Kindly.

WEBSITE

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Single People (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: