psytrance

Post new topic  Reply to topic Psytrance (international) -> Re: Psytrance in Shanghai
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boredinshanghai

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2004 18:20    Post subject: Psytrance in Shanghai Reply with quote

Does anyone know of any places to go and hear decent psy trance tracks in Shanghai?
Getting a bit sick of the crappy music here...

bobby_KILLER

PostPosted: 02 May 2004 03:15    Post subject: Re: Psytrance in Shanghai Reply with quote

Hallo man...
you are absolutely right NO TRANCE music here in this country, I tryed to find some stuff
at internet but I didn't.
May be anyone can give an advise where to go at night people who like psymusic and have
some unreliased tracks)^(.
Boom bholle...
...Beijing also available^))

boredinshanghai

PostPosted: 11 May 2004 22:20    Post subject: Re: Psytrance in Shanghai Reply with quote

I wish someone would get back to me with some happy news... Guess my living room will
have to do as a venue for now. If you do hear of anything please send me a message!

Cheers.

Mj

PostPosted: 15 May 2004 00:30    Post subject: Re: Psytrance in Shanghai Reply with quote

Did you have more info about psytrance in china???? Im flying to beijing in a week and I
can t seem to find any good party anywhere... Ill keep looking n check the chatroom
again.. Good luck to u guys!

boredinshanghai

PostPosted: 16 May 2004 22:51    Post subject: Re: Psytrance in Shanghai Reply with quote

No! There is NOTHING good going on in terms of music in this godforsaken country. You
will not find psy trance anywhere as no one hear would know decent music if it bit them on
the behind. Sorry to sound harsh but I am very disturbed by the clubbing experience I
endured on Friday night and the music I heard.

Good luck, The Frames (Irish band) are playing on Saturday night in Beijing, it ain't psy
trance but it's better than hard house!!!

sennes

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2004 01:30    Post subject: Re: Psytrance in Shanghai Reply with quote

Hi is me again,

I posted a message on Psytrance in China. Do reply me as I will be coming over just for 3
days! Let start the psytrance scene in China!

Biu

BEIJINGBASS

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2004 05:32    Post subject: Re: Psytrance in Shanghai Reply with quote

Real tough question there.... although, I've nearly finished a new cd of chinese themed
trance with 2 Goa trance tracks on it. Instead of the quasi Arabic scale (no quarter
tones) they use 5 note Chinese scales. If that sounds confusing, we're talking the 1st
Chinese Psytrance tracks. Previews will be posted 15th Jan 2005 and the link will appear
here.

peace, Herbie (Beijing Bass)

Beijing Bass on Spraci

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Psytrance (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: