video

Post new topic  Reply to topic Video (international) -> Re: NEW MOTIONLOOPS.COM SITE FOR VIDEO EDITORS AND VJS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RON WHITE

PostPosted: 01 May 2004 12:51    Post subject: NEW MOTIONLOOPS.COM SITE FOR VIDEO EDITORS AND VJS Reply with quote

Hello all,

We have a new website up focusing on content for video editors and VJs. I know many of you
can create stunning content on your own, but for those of you looking for tons of new CG
clips, this might be for you. The Mac based software used to create the material is not
available for PCs so this is a good way to get unique content on your PC hard drives.
There is a free downloads page as well. We will rotate the free clips out every 2-4 weeks
depending on your response.

You can visit the main page and go straight to the VJ section at www.motionloops.com Every
clip is streamable on the site and we have a rather large demo reel ready for download.
Here you can see we are offering the more popular frame rates and sizes for VJs. We know
we can't make everyone happy with the choices, but during checkout there is the option of
choosing a variety of Codecs and frame rates/sizes. The VJ Pack includes a double DVDROM +
DVD set with over 200 clips on ROM and all mixed back to back on the playable DVD for $99
plus free international shipping. The Editor's Pack is NTSC or PAL format and a little
more expensive due to the quality increase. Both sets come with a volume of keying
elements for those of using luma/chroma keying in your VJ or Editing software.

We are developing another 8 volumes using strictly Boris and AE products, BTW. Those are
expected due out towards the end of the year and will drastically differ in style. If you
are interested in developing content for us, please drop me a line and let us know your
requested price per clip and send a link to a sample. We will also supply an address if
you would like to send mass quantities of watermarked material for our review. We will pay
primarily based on skill and demand for style. We're also interested in ANY recipricol
links with anyone owning a web site. As you surely know the more sites that link to you,
the higher up you go in the search engines and the more traffic you receive.

I hope you all enjoy the site. It was a pretty big project for us and I'm looking foward
to hearing constructive comments on the site functonality. If you would like to email off
list, please use my address listed below. Thanks!

Ron White
ron@motionloops.com

MotionLoops

beeunlimitedd

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2006 05:25    Post subject: Re: NEW MOTIONLOOPS.COM SITE FOR VIDEO EDITORS AND VJS Reply with quote

nice site, i do animation stuff too and like you say there isnt much you cant do with
after effects, in 2d, hav a look at this its in 3d. and well check it out.
http://www.bee-unlimited.co.uk/show%20real.html

egek

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Video (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: