WORLD

Post new topic  Reply to topic Worldwide Rave Board (international) -> Re: Australian Booking Agency wanting 2 find new global cont
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emittsaph

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2004 15:32    Post subject: Australian Booking Agency wanting 2 find new global contacts Reply with quote

Hi,
I live in Australia and run an events management / booking agency and want to start
conversing with like minded people. The reason being is to start forming relationships
with people with similar occupations (or bands or anyone in the music industry)to start a
network for future collaborations, basically....you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours.
Anyone interested hit us back and we'll talk.

michellecole

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2005 18:10    Post subject: Re: Australian Booking Agency wanting 2 find new global contacts Reply with quote

Hi

My name is Michelle. I have a dj agency here in London England. I have on my books these
great dj's and producers of the finest hard house in London, they are DAN MADAMS CASPER
NIK DENTON ORGAN DONORS AND GEORGE E.

Please feel free to call me at any time or email me and we will be happy to help and bring
over to you the finest dj's and producers we have, There are many others that I should be
able to get , just mention them and I will let you know.

I look forward tohearing from you soon. I will have a website going up very shortly .

Many Thanks

Michelle Cole

stringa

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2005 03:40    Post subject: Re: Australian Booking Agency wanting 2 find new global contacts Reply with quote

What's Good,

I am a promoter from New York who is looking to lock down Europe as far as promotions
and events. I have done 3 shows in Italy with hip hop artist and house Dj's. I have just
set up a show in Switzerland for the 8th of June through the 14th a festival. What I am
trying to do is find promoters from all over that have the Venues and know investors that
want to throw shows or concerts. What I bring to the table is that when u go through me I
get from 5-$6,000 taken off of each artist. For instants a booking agency might charge
$55,000 for Lil Jon I would get him for $40,000 and under. If you want Ja rule a booking
agency would charge $75,000 I would get him between $50,000 and $60,000. I have saved
alot of money for the european promoters I have dealt with that is why I am able to do so
much work over there. I f I cannot do something then I won't say I can for instants 50
Cent is around $100,000 for a show I cannot do to much with that price maybe I could get
it down to $90,000 but not that much. So with me you get honesty and you get the artist I
know alot of promoters in Europe send out money and the artist never shows up I am like
insurance to them they always get what they pay for. So you being from Australia excites
me because I hear hip hop is big out there and I would like to extend my services on to
you. You have my email address if you are serious and want to blow up Australia(slang for
locking it down) and be the #1 promoter over there we need to build then. Holla Back!

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Worldwide Rave Board (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: