trance

Post new topic  Reply to topic Trance (international) -> DJ'S Wanted... (stoke uk) & Ben Lost 2005 hottest dj
View previous topic :: View next topic  
revelation

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2004 18:28    Post subject: DJ'S Wanted... (stoke uk) & Ben Lost 2005 hottest dj Reply with quote

DJ'S WANTED!!

REVELATION LAUNCH NIGHT

Revelation brings the finest talent from across the UK This month making his Stoke debut
in association with Lost Language Records, via USA / Tokyo and guest mix with Armin Van
Buuren on A State of Trance please welcome Ahead resident BEN LOST as featured in this
months MIXMAG as the hottest DJ for 2005. Revelation's Launch night also welcomes via
Creamfields Anthony Probyn and Garlands / Slide Steven Coulthard, with Rich Mellor funkin
it up from The Tube. Entry is 5 all night fresh funky clubwear. ONLY 250 Tickets
remaining!!
E-Mail/Telephone me to purchase tickets in advance or book paying guestlist.

Or: steven.coulthard@lycos.co.uk

Revelation
10pm-4am February 12th 2005
5 Entry All Night
Club Zero, 2a Town Street, Hanley.
Round the corner from Golden.
Stoke On Trent City Centre. (This is the venue emblem)

***DJ'S WANTED - BRING CD DEMO'S ON THE NIGHT***

FUNKY HOUSE / BREAKS / PROG / HOUSE AND TRANCE!!

MY PROMISE!!!
CD'S HANDED INTO ME ON THE NIGHT WILL BE LISTENED TO IN MY CAR - AS I APPRECIATE ALL THE
HARDWORK THAT GOES INTO THEM!!! PLUS, I ENJOY IT!! AND THE BEST WILL BE BOOKED LOOKING
FOR DJ'S FOR MARCH AND APRIL EVENTS!! SO SPEAK TO ME ON THE NIGHT!!

Ste.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Trance (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: