reggae

View previous topic :: View next topic  
christougher

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2005 06:07    Post subject: Congregation Band Reply with quote

To the Reggae Community,

My name is Christopher Plaza Perreira (Christougher) and about two years ago we formed the
Congregation Band. In a year and a half we did some nice shows focused mainly in Santa
Cruz, California and the Bay Area. Before I moved out to Brooklyn, New York (which is
where I currently reside) we made an album together which has been getting strong
recognition across the country and internationally. We recently had a great review from
Beat Magazine and positve feedback from many others. I got the chance to work with great
musicians such as Bruce Benjamin (drummer with Ras Midas and Nickodemus), Herb Daly (
(Bassie and was the original guitsy for the Rastafarians), Jah B Benny Torres ( guitsy for
many West Coast Projects), Dustin Wind ( Trumpeter for Willie Nelson) and many other
wonderful musicians. We went all out and recorded on two inch reel to reel in an old
school fashion and had the project beautifully mastered by Wally Sound. Ras Midas also
had some strong influence in helping us mix the project (Give Thanks). If you would like
to check out the music please go to our website at www.congregationband.com. You can
check out samples of our album Congregation and some of my past releases also. If you
would like to purchase a CD you can also do this on the website with any credit card. If
you have any questions you may contact me at (718) 853-3441.

Jah Bless
Christopher Plaza Perreira

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Reggae (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: