gothic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
weebo

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2005 15:46    Post subject: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

i swear if i had a gun right now i would shoot the tires out of the dirt bikes that keep
going up and down the street i live in... and while im at it i woudl shoot the tired out
fo their car also... they spend al day rideing around on there dirt bikes and all night
(frrom 12 pm to about 5am.) doing burn outs ..... even a cross bow would be handy right
about now -_-'

teryldgallagher1

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2005 05:28    Post subject: Re: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

Weebo,
I would like to interview you for my research paper on the culture of Goth. I am a
college student at Washington State University
You can reach me at my email dawnmckee@comcast.net

teryldgallagher1

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2005 05:55    Post subject: Re: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

I was very serious about needing to interview Goths for my research paper. Here is your
opportunity to tell the outside what is Goth to you and what does "the dark side" mean.
Feel free to email me at the address above. I would like to hear more from you weebo.

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2005 04:17    Post subject: Re: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

*sniggers*
heehee, Weebo got caught... icon_smile.gif

DarkStar

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2005 20:40    Post subject: Re: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

Yeah, we goths are a misunderstood race.

The pain.....

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2005 05:25    Post subject: Re: Re: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

Post here! SO everyone can see how beautiful you are!
And heehee.... *sniggers* at "misunderstood" comments...... icon_razz.gif

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2005 04:15    Post subject: Re: Re: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

Uh, why would I be humouring you - you just need to realise that you are, and I'm sure all
other girls here would back me up...! icon_smile.gif

weebo

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2005 14:05    Post subject: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

teryldgallagher1

Yeah sure I will let you interview me.... if you send me a video of you thread 10 feet of
razor wire down your pee hole.

sounds like a pretty good deal to me

hope to hear from you soon.

bye byes
- weebo

P.s. go f@#k yourself your drone of society , I am not a reference manual

SpiderKitten

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2005 15:12    Post subject: Re: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I needed a laff, so funny.

PS> *sulks* How come I don't get the photo of Glim???? icon_sad.gif

weebo

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2005 19:12    Post subject: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

technophobe?

weebo

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2005 17:00    Post subject: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

lol sorry i thought you called me a technophobe o.O?

ummm yeah phone to comp upload you would need a cable for that... i know there are
sites/programs that allow you to download a pic form your computer to your phone via
multimedia message... i dunno about free multimedia up loading o.O?

so yeah... you will have to buy a cable ... normaly they are over prices msot of them are
$40 where i live >.<'

weebo

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2005 18:17    Post subject: In Need Of A Gun Reply with quote

=P he he he

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: