gothic

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> How do u be a goth if ur black?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeathAndDestruction

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:33    Post subject: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

sup my niggaz. i wanna be a goth becuz the pain of livin on tha streetz of south bronx
makes me hate my life dawg. i try to wear this makeup under my eyez but it just mixes in
wit my black skin! help a brotha out yo! shud i just wear white eyeshadow instead?

DarkStar

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 05:49    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

Havent you seen the "galvanise" video by the chemical brothers? Be like those dudes. 'sup
dawg.

DeathAndDestruction

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 05:58    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

those guys r fuckin fags

miss1molko

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005 08:48    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

How to be goth if your black?

I suggest skin bleaching..go for it man..i mean seriously checkout michael jackson...one
doesnt get more goth than that homie..he hangs babies out windows..

werrdd.

p.s. did you know you can get anally bleached now?. hahahahah

darktraveller

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005 13:12    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

Michael Jackson? erk... what has that got to do with anything here?

It makes me laugh reading some of these posts!

If you consider yourself "goth" and identify with goth art and expression then you ARE
goth.

You do not have to be a certain race or change your skin colour.

Goth is more about being honest in expressing the experience of life
(eg not being afraid to express and deal with the sadness in life as well as the
happiness)

People who think goth is just about looking a certain standardised way are probably just
kids trying to freak out their parents or trying desperately to feel they "fit in".

Does a real goth really care about fitting in?
Aren't many of us trying to escape the mainstream cultural idea of "fitting in"?

yes do dress up if you want to ... but remember do it in your own way for fun and
self-expression rather than to fit into any scene
++ originality is respected ++

mr_fear

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2005 13:48    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

to fucin right i always try to be original in just about everything i do
i more people should do the same as for the whole goth thing ...ehh i couldn't care less

dustie_uk

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2005 22:30    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

hey man ne 1 can b a goth, u dont have d dress a certin way or fit in, just be yourself,
truthful and beat up chav's (coz every1 h8z dem)

az MJ sed "it dont mata if ur black or white"

be wot u wanna b m8.

weebo

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2005 11:05    Post subject: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

for fuck's sake you moron, speak english!!!

spo0n

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2005 12:23    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

dammit, weebo beat me to it.

weebo

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2005 11:35    Post subject: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

yup i tend to do that icon_razz.gif

weebo

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2005 18:13    Post subject: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

next person who does it. im going to hit them with a pooper scooper

dustie_uk

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2005 20:34    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

hey u bunch ov foolz
i will tlk ne way i wanna
n if u dnt lyk it, sue me
icon_twisted.gif coz i am lucifer
da true spirit ov evil, so i do az i wish n u shall all hail me icon_twisted.gif

weebo

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2005 17:25    Post subject: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

...fuck this is shit i get a 404 error and it posts my comment twice?? wtf honestly, this
is shit

NotWiredRight

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2005 15:44    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

weebo wrote:
...fuck this is shit i get a 404 error and it posts my comment
twice?? wtf honestly, this is shit

Just return to the main page after you click reply
it dose the same thing to me and means you only post once icon_smile.gif

Yes a goth can be of the darker skined variety
some of them are hawt too

Michael_MD

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2005 18:15    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

NotWiredRight wrote:
Quote:
...fuck this is shit i get a
404 error and it posts my comment twice?? wtf honestly, this is shit

Just return to the main page after you click reply
it dose the same thing to me and means you only post once icon_smile.gif

please explain exactly what happened...
I can't fix it if nobody tells me what the problem is.

When I use it it seems to work fine .. I need to see the problem

Lilit

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2005 17:33    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

How to be goth if you're black? Just put a bunch of white crap on your face (makeup). Be
creative! icon_neutral.gif

weebo

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005 08:56    Post subject: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

and you would be?

Lilit

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005 14:18    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

What?

Lilit

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2005 14:57    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

Hi
my name's Lilit. New member icon_neutral.gif

Lilit

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2005 13:37    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

Thank you

gagoongaloon

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2005 08:16    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

the only blackness that matters is the blackness of your heart.

it's like a poem i wrote - it's called "blackness"

"blackness
is black
so black
so very black
so very very black
it's blackness
like my heart
is black
filled with blackness
which is black
so black
so very black
so very very black
if i was french
i would be noir
which sounds cool
but is not
because of my blackness
so very very very black"

i wrote that whilst listening to "bela lugosi's dead" on black vinyl in my black room with
my black pen on black paper while my neighbour was listening to eminem or some other white
person trying to be black ... but not black at heart.

so very black ...

weebo

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2005 10:52    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

DarkStar?

if not fuck off ... if so you can still fuck off

moronic piece of mother fucking dildo bashing child touching pathtic arse grabbing fag
munching cock licking terd spitting mindlees drone of a son of a butt plugged whored pile
of terd rageing drone brained feltcher cunt fisting fart knocker childish brat'ish drama
queen queer porking twot ripping stapple stabbing dickhead ... go get a life

gagoongaloon

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2005 11:53    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

weebo: that's poetry ...

weebo

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2005 19:40    Post subject: Re: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

blow it out your arse you fucking emo kid.

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2005 10:27    Post subject: How do u be a goth if ur black? Reply with quote

*looks for the flaming one*

Prepares his marshmallows ready..
K ready Weebo ^_^

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: