hiphop

Post new topic  Reply to topic Hip Hop (international) -> hip hop workshops at footscray community arts centre
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomcho

PostPosted: 11 May 2005 13:20    Post subject: hip hop workshops at footscray community arts centre Reply with quote

hi

my name is tom cho and i work at footscray community arts centre. we are running hip hop
workshops this year - culminating in a hip hop gig to be staged at the centre. no
experience in hip hop is required. i've pasted some initial info below. the workshops run
on saturdays from 3-5. they start on 21 may and run until 27 august. they will culminate
in a series of hip hop gigs.

please email me at associateartist@fcarts.org.au if you'd like an application form. you
can also call me on 9362 8808 if you have any queries. and feel free to pass this info
onto others!

tom

I.D. CHECK - HIP HOP WORKSHOPS

Are you interested in hip hop?

Then sign up for the hip hop workshops at Footscray Community Arts Centre.

You'll be able to develop your skills in DJing, MCing, hip hop and break-dancing with some
of Australia's finest hip hop artists including:

DJ Wasabi from Combat Wombat
MC Raceless from Curse Ov Dialect
Claudia - hip hop/afro dancer

If you want, you'll even have the chance to display your skills as part of the Melbourne
Fringe Festival.

These workshops are being run as part of our 'I.D.' project. I.D. is a project that
explores identity - how you make it, how you fake it, and why it matters.

The workshops will run for 15 weeks from 21 May until 27 August

If you're interested in participating in the workshops, please complete and return the
application form (see attached PDF file) by Friday 13 May.

If you have any problems accessing this file or if you have any other queries, feel free
to contact us:

Tom Cho
Associate Artist
Footscray Community Arts Centre
45 Moreland Street
Footscray

Ph 9362 8808 (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays)
associateartist@fcarts.org.au

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Hip Hop (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: