gothic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spo0n

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2005 23:08    Post subject: simple pleasures. Reply with quote

There are some simple pleasures in life. Right now i'm enjoying my packet of tim tams to
myself, and my weird al cd.
Just thinking about it, what's your favorite simple pleasure?

the smell of freshly cut grass? watching a summer storm on a veranda? being the first to
open the milo tin and break the foil seal?

My favorite is from the past. When i was a kid at my nan's place on xmas holidays, we
slept in the front room that was only covered by the tin roof. we slept in these high
1950s iron hospital beds and when it rained i loved just lying there awake at night
listenning to the rain on the tin roof. even though it was loud, it was the most wonderful
feeling.

so, whats your favorite simple pleasure?

weebo

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2005 15:55    Post subject: simple pleasures. Reply with quote

letting lose on a punching bag until your shoulders and arms are sore and your knuckles
are raw and bloody....

weebo

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2005 18:05    Post subject: simple pleasures. Reply with quote

he he he =P

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2005 04:34    Post subject: Re: simple pleasures. Reply with quote

Well......
I know Glim said I'd left, but so far this is the only post with people i respect in and
want to listen to, with a question that needs answering!

~ Waking up next to the person you really want to be waking up next to - *sighs to
herself*
~ Crumpets first thing in the morning - A favourite of mine atm, can you tell?
~ A text message really late at night - No-one texts me. Ever.
~ The thrill of being on stage - Ah, should be used to people screaming my name...
~ Random presents - Getting them, obviously. icon_smile.gif
~ Finding tan-lines - I only have 3 so far this year...
~ Getting mail/post - I never do.

Now, I'm waiting for a sudden influx of people to come and tell me that these choices just
simply aren't *GOTH* enough, and that being a *GOTH* means I shouldn't try to tan or
something. Sod off.
Call me un*GOTH*, pathetic, stereotypical... Go on, I dare ya. Glim and others can vouch
for my originality.
Actually, don't, it'll annoy everyone else and use up precious space. icon_razz.gif
Glim, a little too hot, with something that smells nice (but not too sweet) and a cup of
coffee. There ya go. icon_biggrin.gif

weebo

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2005 19:34    Post subject: Re: simple pleasures. Reply with quote

no one on here reallys likes me but i stay around?

weebo

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2005 16:12    Post subject: Re: simple pleasures. Reply with quote

he he he icon_biggrin.gif

spo0n

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2005 17:26    Post subject: Re: simple pleasures. Reply with quote

i gotta agree with the bacon sandwhich thing. thats beats crumpets anyday. espicailly if
you melt cheese onto it -drools-

i wonder if i have any bacon at my house... hmmm...

spo0n

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2005 01:28    Post subject: Re: simple pleasures. Reply with quote

mmm.. bacon.

-taunts you with bacony goodness-
mwahahaha!!

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: