gothic

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> collects the devil's skin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RavenJake

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2005 04:51    Post subject: collects the devil's skin Reply with quote

Check out www.RavenJake.com for some dark and transcendent writing

The World of Raven Jake

DarkStar

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2005 23:52    Post subject: Re: collects the devil's skin Reply with quote

"To see the marrow of our bones combined", brilliant. In my poetry, i have never explored
the romaniticism of a bone marrow transplant, but thanks to your dark writings, i can see
this is a tangible avenue.

THANKYOU RAVENJAKE!

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2005 02:48    Post subject: Re: collects the devil's skin Reply with quote

*sniggers*.
Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

weebo

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2005 16:36    Post subject: collects the devil's skin Reply with quote

i know how that goes.....

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2005 02:12    Post subject: Re: collects the devil's skin Reply with quote

Me too. Damn biology revision.

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2005 03:24    Post subject: Re: collects the devil's skin Reply with quote

Done it. And it wasn't too painful. I won't be needing your services any more.. icon_razz.gif
Kidding. You know I love you really, but my not-choosing-biology-for-Alevel choice was a
very good one in my eyes. icon_smile.gif

weebo

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2005 18:29    Post subject: collects the devil's skin Reply with quote

wel at least they wernt turks... i fucking hate turkish people....god damn idiots and
their "PTY PLS!!!!!!" every god damn 5 seconds then you go tella GM tehir KS'ing you and
they dont give a shit even though you f@#king give them money to keep tehir game up and
running....

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: